Organo Gold

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Testimony from My Sponsor with Organo Gold

Jamie Lynn I have been with Organo Gold since June and I was not a coffee drinker, did not like the taste of coffee. I now drink the Organo Gold latte, mocha, and hot chocolate and also take the Ganoderma supplements. I didn't think at first that drinking this coffee would make any difference in my health since I'm pretty healthy to begin with. I did have trouble sleeping at night, waking up several times during the night. Since I have been drinking these products I have better quality of sleep and only wake up once during the night. My allergies usually get the best of me this time of year, I'm not saying that drinking Organo Gold products has cured my allergies, but I have not been to a doctor nor have they bothered me like they usually do. And to those that don't want to "sell" anything, I have never sold a thing in my life, I am not a salesmen, but I have found since joining Organo Gold, you don't have to"sell" this product, I hand out free samples, because we all love free stuff, and people come back to me wanting to buy the product. I am so thankful for the Organo Gold opportunity because it has definitely been life changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment