Organo Gold

Saturday, October 26, 2013

My Personal Testimony

 My second Testimony. Amazing. First of all I'm 66 years old. Been drinking 2 to 3 cups of Organo Gold Gourmet Black Coffee with Ganoderma for about a month. I feel better than I have felt in years with lots more energy. The age spots expecially on my hands and arms are going away. Most of the time my feet were swelled so tight it actually hurt,,, all swelling is completely gone and no pain. I would have to get up 3 or 4 times a night to go to the bathroom. Now I wake 1 time to go... Sleeping and resting 100% better. I have lost weight which I needed around the mid section. I had been having problems with my bowels, no more, I'm as regular as a clock.  Life is better... Oh another biggie, My blood pressure has improved so much my doctor has lowered my medications... Yes... My vision is better. Stress has extremely decreased, I can relax more and for sure my mind is clearer and more alert. Absolutely will never stop using my ganoderma, as my person health continues to improve.
Respectfully Submitted and True
Tom Cooter

No comments:

Post a Comment